- Find a Fertility Doctor or Clinic
- Fertility A-Z
- Age and Fertility
- Childfree Living
- Egg Donation
- Embryo Donation
- Fertility Boosters
- Fertility Clinic
- Fertility Doctor
- Fertility Drugs
- Fertility Nurse
- Fertility Preservation
- Fertility Risks
- Fertility Tests
- Fertility Treatment Costs
- Fibroids & Polyps
- Gender Selection
- Genetic Testing
- Getting Pregnant
- High FSH
- Immune System Disorders
- Infertility Support
- Intrauterine Insemination
- LGBT Family Building
- Male Infertility
- Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation
- Ovulation Disorders
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Secondary Infertility
- Sperm Donation
- Surgical Diagnosis/Treatment
- Surrogacy/Gestational Care
- Tubal Reversal
- Unexplained Infertility
- Ask Dr. Fertility
- Support Forum
You are here
George M Grunert M.D.
George M. Grunert is a fertility doctor at Fertility Specialists of Houston, a fertility clinic in Houston with additional office locations in Sugar Land, Katy, and Webster. Doctor George Grunert is the founder and medical director of the Fertility Specialists of Houston fertility clinic.
Houston fertility doctor George Grunert believes in a holistic method in treating his fertility patients. He believes treating each patient as an individual is a vital part of fertility treatment, along with addressing both the physical and psychological concerns.
Dr. Grunert has published numerous articles on infertility topics. His topics of research include fertility drugs, pelvic disorders, endometriosis, tubal reversals, miscarriage, and reproductive surgery.
Texas fertility doctor George Grunert offers the following fertility treatments at the Fertility Specialists of Houston fertility clinic:
- Infertility consultation and fertility tests
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature ovarian failure
- Precocious puberty
- Menstrual dysfunction syndromes including irregular bleeding
- Luteal phase defects
- Uterine leiomyomata evaluation and treatment
- Uterine anomalies
evaluation and surgical or medical therapy
- Pelvic adhesions
- Minimally invasive surgery for gynecologic disorders
- Menopausal evaluation and potential hormonal therapy
- Semen analysis and sperm function testing for male infertility
Advanced fertility treatments
- Ovulation induction with injectable (gonadotropins) or oral medications
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
for genetic diseases
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization ("FISH") for detection of chromosomal abnormalities
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Egg cryopreservation
- Egg donation
- Embryo donation program
- Sperm donation program
- Sperm cryopreservation
- Testicular biopsy (with associated specialists)
- Tubal reanastomosis
Houston fertility doctor George Grunert, M.D., provides infertility consultations, fertility tests, basic fertility treatments, and advanced assisted reproductive options for infertility patients. Dr. Grunert treats fertility patients at Fertility Specialists of Houston.
Fertility doctor George Grunert offers a range of fertility treatments at the Texas fertility clinic, like fertility tests, and treatment for conditions like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, menstrual disorders, uterine and pelvic disorders, and precocious puberty. Dr. Grunert also offers first-line fertility treatments like fertility drugs, or artificial insemination, and more advanced options like IVF or ICSI.
Fertility treatments provided at the Fertility Specialists of Houston fertility clinic include:
Dr. George Grunert diagnoses and treats a number of conditions that can result in infertility and may make trying to conceive even more difficult. The Houston fertility doctor also treats menstrual disorders and precocious puberty.
Fertility doctor George Grunert at Fertility Specialists of Houston treats the following infertility conditions:
Fertility Specialists of Houston participates in clinical trials for infertility treatment. For more information, visit Fertility Specialists of Houston's web page on clinical trials or contact the Houston fertility clinic directly.
As reported by Fertility Specialists of Houston in Houston, Texas, to the CDC in 2010, the fertility clinic performed 88 donor egg cycles in that year; 59 cycles used fresh donor eggs and 29 cycles used frozen donor eggs.
|Clinic Name||City||Fresh Donor Eggs||Fresh Live Births||Frozen Donor Eggs||Frozen Live Births|
|Fertility Specialists of Houston||HOUSTON||59||64.4||29||41.4|
According to the most recent report published by the CDC, Fertility Specialists of Houston in Houston, Texas, performed 571 IVF cycles with fresh embryos in 2010. The number of IVF cycles and babies born, broken down by patients' age is as follows:
|Clinic Name||City||Number of Cycles by Age||Live Birth Rate By Age (%)|
|Fertility Specialists of Houston||HOUSTON||273||123||120||36||19||37||34.1||25||5.6||0/19|
According to the most recent report published by the CDC, Fertility Specialists of Houston in Houston, Texas, performed 156 IVF cycles with frozen embryos in 2010. The number of IVF cycles and babies born, broken down by patients' age is as follows:
|Clinic Name||City||Number of Cycles by Age||Live Birth Rate By Age (%)|
|Fertility Specialists of Houston||HOUSTON||85||35||24||8||4||41.2||37.1||33.3||3 / 8||1 / 4|
Fertility Specialists of Houston is a member of Advanced Reproductive Care, Inc. (ARC), the nation's largest network of Reproductive Endocrinologists (physicians medically certified in reproductive medicine and infertility treatment) who are committed to making the cost of fertility treatments predictable and affordable to assist couples with their challenges of building a family.
The physician practice members of the ARC network and Fertility Specialists of Houston here) are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care and support services, as well as ensuring clinical excellence through the practice of evidence-based medicine, while providing patients the best, most affordable choices for a baby.
These patient options include: affordable and predictable Fertility Treatment Packages, Pharmacy packages, Financing Payment Plan options and a Refund Guarantee option.
Fertility Specialists of Houston has many packages and financial options offered through ARC, a National Network of premier infertility programs to assist patients with the challenges of infertility.:
- Cycle Option Packages: We offer package pricing for fertility treatments. One-Cycle Plus: Most affordable Three-Cycle Plus: Up to 6 cycles, 3 fresh and 3 frozen attempts gives you the best opportunity for a baby.
- Refund Guarantee: As an additional option, we offer a Three-Cycle Package that includes a money-back guarantee.
- Cash or Credit Options: Fertility Specialists of Houston accepts the following ways of payment: Cash/Checks and all major types of credit cards. Patients can take advantage of any fertility treatment package with these forms of payment.
- Financing Options: Fertility Specialists of Houston has financial options to help you overcome any financial barriers and assist you in proceeding with care. Our affordable payment plans can be utilized for any package of services and can also include pharmaceuticals.
For additional information about these patient options, call ARC’s toll free number 1-888-990-2727 for fast and confidential service.
Houston fertility doctor George Grunert earned his undergraduate degree at Rice University and his medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Naval Regional Medical Center, where he also completed his fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
For information about what insurance plans Fertility Specialists of Houston participates with, contact the Houston fertility clinic directly or visit their insurance web page.
George M. Grunert, M.D., is a member of the following organizations:
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, American Society of Reproductive Medicine,
- Reproductive Biology Special Interest Group, Sessions Management Committee
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- European Society for Human Reproduction and Endocrinology
- Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- American Andrology Society
- International College of Surgeons
- Pacific Coast Fertility Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists