- Find a Fertility Doctor or Clinic
- Fertility A-Z
- Age and Fertility
- Childfree Living
- Egg Donation
- Embryo Donation
- Fertility Boosters
- Fertility Clinic
- Fertility Doctor
- Fertility Drugs
- Fertility Nurse
- Fertility Preservation
- Fertility Risks
- Fertility Tests
- Fertility Treatment Costs
- Fibroids & Polyps
- Gender Selection
- Genetic Testing
- Getting Pregnant
- High FSH
- Immune System Disorders
- Infertility Support
- Intrauterine Insemination
- LGBT Family Building
- Male Infertility
- Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation
- Ovulation Disorders
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Secondary Infertility
- Sperm Donation
- Surgical Diagnosis/Treatment
- Surrogacy/Gestational Care
- Tubal Reversal
- Unexplained Infertility
- Ask Dr. Fertility
- Support Forum
Your Appointment Today
to Start Your Family Tomorrow
You are here
Work for Us
If interested in a position at FertilityAuthority, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Assistant Patient Care Manager
Fertility Authority, LLC is looking for an Assistant Patient Care Manager to help prepare prospective patients for their fertility consultation, as well as book appointments and provide support and information. The ideal candidate understands the fertility space, has strong interpersonal skills, is very detail orientated, has some CRM experience and is not hindered by the occasional lack of structure that also often exists within a smaller company. This is a full-time position in our New York City office.
- Field and respond to incoming calls and emails from patients
- Liaise with fertility clinics to secure patient appointments
- Develop, lead and grow message board interaction and community
- Assist in implementation and ongoing management of call center, including establishing best practices and manual
- Provide Overall Back-up Support to Patient Care Manager
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong people skills
- BA/BS degree
- Nursing degree or experience in medical environment
- Well versed in infertility treatment options
- Excellent communication skills, call center experience a plus
- Highly organized and motivated
East Coast Digital Advertising Sales Executive
Fertility Authority, LLC is looking for an experienced interactive advertising sales professional to build the company’s sales efforts across the East Coast and to exceed its sales goals. This small, but rapidly growing company seeks an individual that possesses the sales skills required to directly impact revenue required as well as someone who is entrepreneurially minded and has the willingness and ability to participate in other areas of the business including business planning and strategy, online marketing and analytics. The ideal candidate is a generalist, with strong sales skills, who embraces the variety that is endemic to a small company, and is not hindered by the occasional lack of structure that also often exists. The position is based in New York City and reports to the Director of Sales.
- Prospect and develop key senior level ad agency and company relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad sales revenue vs. budget. In addition to ad agencies, professional will be calling on fertility-related pharmaceutical companies and fertility doctors.
- Establish professional relationships and a robust account pipeline by prioritizing and conducting a high volume of weekly account opens and sales calls to realize maximum revenue.
- Assist with account management activities for the territory to drive account expansion and penetration, develop long-term relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strategically approach prospects and determine needs, marketing initiatives/ objectives, business model, budget cycle and key decision-makers.
- Develop effective sales proposals and ad sales solutions by utilizing a thorough understanding of appropriate ad available inventory.
- Conduct high-level client sales meetings and presentations to aggressively and professionally move the sales process towards agreement in a timely manner.
- Maximize advertising results and ensure a high renewal rate by communicating with client services team and client to assure execution of contract deliverables and maximum program optimization.
- Efficiently manage territory T&E.
- Complete regular call reports, sales pipelines and revenue forecasts.
- BA/BS degree.
- Extensive sales background with a minimum 7 years of success in advertising sales, specifically in online media.
- In-depth knowledge of interactive advertising and media landscape.
- Solid contacts and relationships with agencies and clients.
- Ability to sell conceptual, multi-faceted and profitable advertising programs.
- Ability to think strategically from a marketing perspective.
- Ability to orchestrate internal champions at high levels to acquire necessary funding from a variety of budgets.
- Highly developed written and oral presentation skills.
- Discover Opportunity by cold-calling
- Maintain a working pipeline
- Move prospects successfully through the purchase process.
- Perform web-based and on-site (when necessary) product demonstrations
- Timely and accurately log sales in CRM system.
- Accurately maintain and build upon contact database and meet assigned quota and performance goals
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 2 years sales background with digital media company
- Heavy outbound phone work and email activities; average 60+ calls and emails per day
- Proven ability to cold call for new business
- Strong negotiation, telephone, PC, and closing skills
- Must be a consistent over-quota achiever, with proven track record
- Must have a high energy/passion for customer service, technology, and sales
- Professional, confident, "closer" personality
- Solid work history and excellent professional references are required
- Bachelor Degree required
About the Company
FertilityAuthority, LLC, is the leading provider of reproductive health information in the U.S. Our flagship sites, FertililityAuthority.com and FertileThoughts.com provide comprehensive information to more than 800,000 visitors a month, while helping connect consumers to doctors, clinics, and other specialists. Fertility Authority was founded by a seasoned entrepreneur in 2009, is funded via outside investment, is profitable, and is located in New York City. We’re a growing company looking for talented individuals who want to contribute to, and share in the company’s success.
INSIDE SALES/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
GREATER NEW YORK CITY AREA
FertilityAuthority.com, LLC, publishers of www.fertilityauthority.com, www.topfertilitydocs.com and www.fertilethoughts.com is seeking a motivated and intelligent sales professional. The candidate must be able to balance the productivity needed to discover new opportunity nationwide and the desire to gain industry knowledge necessary for making an impactful telemarketing sales presentation. We take a very consultative selling approach when dealing with potential clients but that must be coupled with your ability to professionally prospect to physician offices nationwide.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, persistence, have the ability to build and nurture relationships with existing and prospective customers, as well as showcase expert organizational, report-writing, and presentation skills. This is primarily an Inside Sales position with limited travel requirements. No telecommuting.
We offer a competitive salary (plus commission) commensurate with experience and excellent health insurance benefits. We are looking for an individual who is devoted and dedicated to his/her career. Attached documents should be in PDF or MS Word Format. Submissions must include resume, work history, and salary history. Applications submitted without these will not be considered.