You are here
Fertility Tracker Instructions
Remember, you'll start tracking your fertility on the first day of your menstrual cycle - the day you get your period.
- You must be logged into FertilityAuthority.com to use the Fertility Tracker.
- Click on the edit button to enter your information.
- Check the boxes to indicate “yes” if you have your period, are using birth control, had intercourse, or are spotting.
- Use the pull down boxes to indicate cervical fluid quality and cervical status.
- Enter your BBT and the time you took your temperature.
- Use the pull down menu to indicate results of ovulation tests, fertility monitor or pregnancy test you may have used.
- You can also record fertility drugs you have taken and any notes.
- When you have recorded all your information, click “Save.”
- The information will be recorded on the chart.