Find a Clinic Near You And Get Started Today


You are here

Find a Hartford and New Haven Fertility Doctor

Fertility doctors have been specially trained to first diagnose and then treat infertility. If you have been unable to conceive, you may want to make an appointment with one of these doctors, known officially as reproductive endocrinologists.

There are two fertility clinics located in the Hartford County and New Haven County area—the Center for Advanced Reproductive Services and the Yale Fertility Center—and a number of fertility doctors who work out of these clinics.

Finding a Fertility Doctor has an extensive database of all reproductive endocrinologists in Hartford and New Haven, as well as all of them throughout Connecticut. Type in your zip code in the “Find a Doctor” or “Find a Clinic” search on our website.

Choosing a Fertility Doctor

There are two fertility clinics located in the Hartford and New Haven areas, so you have many fertility doctors to choose from. But how should you make your decision?

One of the best ways to choose a fertility doctor is to schedule an infertility consultation with the doctors you are considering. This gives you a chance to meet with the fertility doctor one on one, and to ask any questions you may have regarding their experience and areas of specialization. This will also help you gauge your comfort level with the doctor—you want to choose a fertility doctor you will feel comfortable asking questions.

You may also want to seek out recommendations from people you trust. This may include friends or family members who have gone through the fertility treatment process, or your ob/gyn, who may be able to provide a more professional-based recommendation.

Add new comment