You are here
Holiday Infertility Survival Guide
December 22, 2012
The holiday weekend is here! Feeling the stress yet? Juggling the shopping, work, parties and family ... the holidays can be stressful, and they can be even more stressful when you are coping with infertility.
Our advice? Take care of yourself, don't attend the functions that really bother you and check out our Holiday Infertility Survival Guide for great advice, a couple of laughs, and strategies to deflect the dreaded pregnancy questions during this busy time of year.
Remember to kick that "selfish" feeling to the curb, because taking care of yourself is NEVER selfish. Don't feel up to attending holiday festivities? Don't sweat it. We promise you'll still be on the nice list next year. Instead, try one of these suggestions for beating the infertility holiday blues:
- Read a new book or download some new material to your e-reader.
- Refresh your mp3 player...when's the last time you did that?
- Sign up for Fertile Thoughts to share holiday stories with your fellow IF'ers
- Watch a marathon of holiday movies. No one's family is worse than Clark Griswold's. We're convinced.
- Most importantly, do what makes you feel good. You deserve to take time for yourself.
Happy Holidays from Fertility Authority!