You are here
Submit Your Research to Our Medical Library
FertilityAuthority’s Medical Library is a searchable database of doctors' research and authoritative papers on fertility issues.
Created specifically to allow patients access to the best available information, the papers in our Medical Library are searchable by doctor name or keyword. All research submitted to and featured in the FertilityAuthority Medical Library includes the author’s (doctor or clinic) name and a link to his or her website.
Would you like your articles to be showcased in our Library? Publishing your articles on FertilityAuthority will drive new traffic to your site, increase your brand recognition and allow you to reach new potential patients.
Submit your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our editors will catalogue and publish them in the Medical Library (crediting you and linking back to your site).
Guidelines for submissions:
1. Articles must be relevant to fertility/infertility issues
2. Articles must be substantive/educational in nature; marketing materials will not be accepted
3. Articles submitted to Journals for publication will be accepted. They must, however, not be typeset by the Journal and must be in the word format as originally submitted to the Journal
4. Articles may be submitted in either a Microsoft Word or pdf format.
5. All submissions must include a date of publication
6. Submit all articles via email to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving and showcasing your papers and connecting you with new patients!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.