You are here
When to See a Fertility Doctor in El Paso, TX
What are the indications that you should see an El Paso, Texas fertility doctor? If you are a woman and can say yes to one or more of the following you should schedule an appointment with a fertility doctor:
- You are under the age of 35 and have been trying to conceive for one year
- You are 35 or older and have been trying to get pregnant for six months
- You have a history of painful periods
- You have had two or more miscarriages
- You have a known infertility condition such as PCOS, endometriosis, or fallopian tube issues
- You have had a sexual transmitted disease
- Your male partner has had an injury a blockage to his testicles, has abnormal sperm quality or quantity, or has had a vasectomy
What is a Fertility Doctor?
A fertility doctor, also known as a reproductive endocrinologist, has advanced training in areas including hormonal disorders, miscarriage and infertility. They are required to do a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility which is an extra two to three years beyond OB/GYN training.
Finding an El Paso Fertility Doctor
FertilityAuthority can connect you with the right fertility doctor for your needs. Our Patient Care Coordinators are former fertility patients, and at no cost to you will address your specific needs and help you find the fertility doctor that best meets your needs. You can fill out this form to get connected with an El Paso Fertility Doctor, or call one of our Patient Care Coordinators at 855-955-2229.