You are here
When to See a Fort Worth, TX Fertility Doctor
Is time for you to see a Fort Worth, Texas fertility doctor? If a woman answers yes to one or more of the following questions you should schedule an appointment with a fertility doctor:
- Have been trying to conceive for one year or more and under the age of 35?
- Have you been trying to get pregnant for six months or more and are 35 or older?
- Do you have a history of painful periods?
- Have you had two or more miscarriages?
- Do you, or have you had a condition that might impact your fertility such as PCOS, endometriosis, or fallopian tube issues?
- Have you had a sexual transmitted disease?
- Has your male partner has had an injury a blockage to his testicles, been diganosed with abnormal sperm quality or quantity, or had a vasectomy?
What is a Fertility Doctor?
A reproductive endocrinologist, also known as a fertility doctor, has two to three years of specialized training beyond ob/gyn training. They specialize in areas related to hormoneal disorders, miscarriage and infertility.
Find a Fort Worth Fertility Doctor
FertilityAuthority Patient Care Coordinators are former fertility patients, and at no cost to you will address your specific needs and help you find the fertility doctor that best meets your needs. Simply fill out this form to get connected with an Fort Worth Fertility Doctor, or call one of our Patient Care Coordinators at 855-955-2229.