You are here
When to See a Memphis, TN, Fertility Doctor
Is time for you to schedule an appointment with a Memphis fertility doctor?
- Are you younger than 35 and have been trying to get pregnant for one year or more?
- Are you 35 or older and have been trying to get pregnant for six months or more?
- Do you have a history of painful periods or endometriosis?
- Have you had two or more miscarriages?
- Do you a condition that might affect your fertility, such as PCOS, or blocked or scarred fallopian tubes?
- Have you had pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or another sexual transmitted disease (STD)?
- Has your male partner has had a testicular injury or blockage, been diagnosed with abnormal sperm quality or quantity, or had a vasectomy?
If you answer yes to one or more of the above it is time to see a fertility doctor
Fertility Doctor - Reproductive Endocrinologist
A fertility doctor is technically a reproductive endocrinologist. He or she has earned this distinction following two to three years of training following four years of ob/gyn training. A fertility doctor primarily focuses on infertility but are is also equipped to treat hormonal disorders outside of infertility.
Find a Fort Memphis Fertility Doctor
At FertilityAuthority, we understand that choosing a fertility doctor can overwhelming. Our Patient Care Coordinators, all former fertility patients, are specially trained to help you find the right fertility doctor for your needs at no cost to you. Call one of our Patient Care Coordinators at 855-955-2229 or fill out this form to get connected with a Memphis Fertility Doctor.