You are here
When to See a Nashville, TN Fertility Doctor
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, it is time toschedule an appointment with a Nashville fertility doctor:
- Have you been trying to get pregnant for one year or more and you are younger than 35-years-old?
- Have you been trying to get pregnant for six months or more and you are 35-years-old or older?
- Have you been diagnosed with endometriosis or do you have painful or irregular periods?
- Have you two miscarriages, or more?
- Do you have PCOS, blocked or scarred fallopian tubes or have been diagnosed with a condition that may compromise your fertility?
- Have you had a sexual transmitted disease (STD) such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)?
- Has your male partner has had a testicular injury or blockage, been diagnosed with abnormal sperm quality or quantity, or had a vasectomy?
Fertility Doctor (Reproductive Endocrinologist)
A fertility doctor has earned this distinction of Reproductive Endocrinologist following two to three years of medical training following his or her ob/gyn training. Most fertility doctor primarily focus on infertility but may also treat female and male hormonal disorders outside of infertility.
Find a Nashville Fertility Doctor
FertilityAuthority Patient Care Coordinators (all former fertility patients) understand that choosing a fertility doctor can overwhelming. They are specially trained to help you find the right fertility doctor for your needs at no cost to you. Call our Patient Care Coordinators at 855-955-2229 or fill out this form to get connected with a Nashville Fertility Doctor.