You are here
Steven H. Snyder & Associates
Steven H. Snyder & Associates is a law firm located in Maple Grove, Minnesota. The Minnesota law firm has extensive experience with a variety of practice areas, each of which adds to their ability to professionally advise you in the others. Most importantly, Steven H. Snyder & Associates makes sure that each of their clients get the personalized advice he or she needs.
When you are a client, Steven H. Snyder & Associates manages each issue you face from start to finish, always giving you the prompt attention you require. Whether the law firm is preparing your will, closing on your home purchase, starting your business, or helping you bring a child into your home through adoption or assisted reproduction, the St. Paul and Minneapolis lawyers are happy to put there experience to work for you.
Steven H. Snyder & Associates is conveniently located in Maple Grove, Minnesota, with easy access to the Twin Cities and the suburbs. When you call to set up an appointment, the law firm puts you in touch with an attorney that has experience with your particular legal needs. The Minneapolis family attorney helps clients with everything from adoption to family law issues, such as divorce and custody. When you need defense from accusations of drug trafficking, DWIs, and white collar crimes, let the firm's Minneapolis criminal lawyers help. In conjunction with the International Assisted Reproduction Center, Steven H. Snyder & Associates helps clients with all assisted reproductive needs, including finding a surrogate, egg donation, and embryo donation.
Steven H. Snyder & Associates assists clients throughout Minnesota. The office is located in Maple Grove, Minnesota, and the firm's lawyers routinely help clients in the seven-county metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Steven H. Snyder & Associates also works with clients statewide, nationally and internationally.
Twin Cities lawyer Steven H. Snyder has the following areas of practice:
- Adoption, including international adoptions, stepparent adoptions and grandparents rights
- Business Organizations, including business formations, business purchases and sales, and non-compete contracts.
- Elder Law, including assistance with nursing home placement and health care decisions.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law, including assisting clients with adoption, alimony agreements, child custody and child support, divorce, paternity, and property division.
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law, including helping real estate clients with easements, property purchases and property leasing.
- Surrogacy Law, including surrogates, people looking for surrogates, egg donors, and embryo donors.