You are here
Financing Fertility Treatment
Getting an infertility diagnosis and undergoing infertility treatment is a complex process – and the associated fertility treatment costs can be very high, even if you are lucky enough to have good medical insurance coverage.
If you need help meeting fertility treatment costs, there are several financing options that may be available to you:
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Second Mortgages/Home Equity Loans
- Unsecured Personal Loans through lenders like AmericanHealthcareLending or Springstone.
- Informal Low/No-Interest Borrowing (from friends/family)
- Revolving Credit Lines (credit cards)
- Fertility Financing Plans (specialized unsecured loans)
The type of financing you choose and are eligible for will depend on your individual circumstances.