You are here
10 Things You Should NOT Say to Your Pregnancy-Challenged Wife
Having fertility problems? You are not alone. Men, here are a few things you probably should not say to your fertility-challenged partner:
- I told my mother about our fertility issues, and she has some advice for you. Give her a call.
- I heard if you just relax, it will happen.
- My buddy and his new girlfriend are pregnant already. They’ve only been dating three months.
- I’m switching back to briefs, these boxer shorts are too uncomfortable.
- But honey, do I really have to do another semen analysis test? It’s so much work.
- I think you’ve gained weight since you started the fertility meds.
- I told my sister you would be happy to plan her baby shower.
- I am going away on a business trip, so I’ll miss your ovulation cycle.
- Honey, you’re still really young. We have plenty of time.
- I accidentally dropped your basal thermometer into the toilet.