You are here
Surviving the Infertile Holidays
The holidays can be a difficult time for anyone experiencing infertility. You are bound to hear a few unexpected pregnancy announcements, and you may dread the "are you pregnant yet?" annoying inquiries.
Here are our tips on surviving the holidays (while still having a great time!):
- Buy yourself an extra special Christmas treat. Our suggestion is a girl's day out at the spa (we love mani and pedis!), or treat yourself to a new book or a day out at the movies.
- Make a list of everything you are grateful for this year. When you’re feeling down, look back at that list to cheer yourself up.
- Challenge yourself to baking the world’s most delicious cake (just don’t eat it all yourself!).
- Shopping therapy! You don’t need to spend a lot of money, but treat yourself to one amazing new outfit to wear to Christmas dinner.
- Enjoy the time with your family. This is (hopefully) your last Christmas without kids, so enjoy some special time with your special someone.