You are here
5 Ways to Tell Your Mother Wants to Be a Grandmother
You know your mother really wants to be a grandmother whether she gives you subtle hints or says it right to your face. Here are five ways to tell that your mom really wants grandkids.
- Mom tells you all about her friend’s grandchildren daily. “You know Melda has five grandchildren already, and I have none.”
- Mom starts off a sentence saying, “When I was young, I had two kids by now.”
- Mom cuts out newspaper articles for you about how to increase your fertility.
- Mom has a Christmas stocking for her future grandchild.
- Mom has turned your old bedroom into a baby nursery.
Relax mom! You will become a grandmother one day. Just give us some more time (and stop nagging me already)!