You are here
The Christmas Bun Recipe
Prep Time: 1-10 years
Cook Time: 9 Months
Costs: A lot of money
- A bowl filled with hope and optimism
- Cups and cups of determination
- A dash of strength
- A pinch of fertility dust
- A pound of fertility medication
- 3-100 Ovulation Predictor Kits
- 3-100 Pregnancy Tests
- Lots and lots of chocolate (and/or wine)
- A ton of Christmas magic
- When you’re (emotionally and financially) ready, pre-heat your oven.
- Start charting your temperature until a significant rise. Set your timer to bake and start "cooking!"
- Stir in romance. Add spices, if necessary.
- Let stand for two weeks. Wait and wait.
- Try and try again.
- If baking issues occur, consultant a specialist (fertility doctor/reproductive endocrinologist).
- Test ingredients to make sure no problems have occurred.
- Add some fertility magic and increase optimism, daily.
- Blend in hope and determination, hourly.
- Add in some Christmas magic.
- Be patient. Very patient.
- While you wait, sit back and enjoy the moment.
We wish you a very Happy Holidays!