You are here
The Fertility Exercise Program
Here's six steps toward Fertility Fitness!
- Get your heart rate going! Make sure to maximize your heart rate by actively engaging in aerobic activity (wink, wink, nod, nod).
- Utilize additional equipment as needed. Try adding ovulation strips, fertility-friendly lubricant and other items that will benefit your workout plan.
- Maintain a healthy eating plan. Cut out caffeine, smoking and alcohol to get your body into tip top shape.
- Supplement your diet. Bulk up on prenatal vitamins and folic acid to get you fit.
- Allow time for recovery. Your fertility workout might be hard on your body both mentally and physically. It’s okay to give yourself a month or two break, should you feel you need it.
- Don’t give up! It might be tempting to give up or quit altogether, if you don’t see immediate results. (Pregnancy) results don’t usually happen overnight. Remember that practice makes perfect!