You are here
H.O.P.E. During Infertility
During the long infertility process, sometimes you can lose hope and the belief that you will ever get pregnant. HOPE can mean different things to different people. Does it mean optimism, positiveness or just knowing that one day you WILL get pregnant? Does hope mean that you will go into every fertility treatment believing that it will work, or does it mean that every month you have a chance to conceive?
What does HOPE mean to you?
- Hoping to Ovulate Perfect Eggs
- Hysterosalpingogram, Ovulation, Pregnancy, Elation
- Help, Obsessing, Period, Energy
- Happiness, Optimism, Pregnancy, Exhilaration
- Hoping, Openness, Praying, Excitement
Whatever hope means to you, during the infertility process, just keep believing and holding onto hope. And if you somehow lose it, it can still be found again.