You are here
Infertility Feels Great Because ...
Okay. Infertility doesn’t usually feel that great but it’s all in your attitude, and you have the power to change your perspective. Check out some “positive” things about being infertile (from the infertile humor blog 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility).
- No awkward sex talk to your future children! Explaining the birds and the bees to your children will be fun! “Little Tommy, when a mommy and a daddy love each other, they drive to an infertility clinic and four years later, you are conceived with a lot of love and a little test tube.”
- By the time you are pregnant, your friends are already finished having kids. You can borrow all their baby stuff (even if they are stained with poop and vomit).
- When you go to sleep, you still get to sleep through the night without waking up.
- When your quintuplets arrive, you might get your own television show called IVF Mama Plus Five!
- Infertility has made you a stronger and more determined person. You CAN do this!