You are here
Meet Fertility Authority's Patient Care Coordinators!
Whether you’re new to infertility and looking for a reputable fertility doctor, or you’ve been through failed fertility treatment and are seeking a second opinion, Fertility Authority’s Patient Care Coordinators are here to help you!
Each of our Patient Care Coordinators has experienced infertility first-hand and knows how important it is to connect with the fertility doctor that’s right for your specific needs.
Meet Our Patient Care Coordination Team:
- Jay, Patient Care Manager: Jay is a longtime writer and blogger on Infertility. She is a mom through in vitro fertilization (IVF) and wants to bring own experiences, wit, compassion and eagerness to help those who are going through fertility issues.
- Genna, Assistant Patient Care Manager: Genna and her husband are parents through IVF with intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). Genna wants to connect others to their fertility doctor match, reducing stress and time to treatment.
- Kim, Northeast Coordinator: Kim and her husband conceived their twins through IVF with ICSI. She wants to help others connect with a fertility doctor that gives them the attention they deserve during such a sensitive time in their lives.
- Kathe, West Coast Coordinator: Kathe and her husband conceived their daughters through IVF with ICSI after 7 years of infertility. Kathe is an expert on the fertility clinic options across the west coast and wants to ensure all patients make the best decision when picking a doctor.
- Arlene, New England and Southeast Coordinator: Arlene has struggled with endometriosis for years, has one adopted son, and is currently pursuing IVF. Arlene hopes to reach out to others who are uncertain of the right steps for finding a fertility doctor and eliminate the stress of infertility.
- Robin, Southern Coordinator: Robin and her husband conceived through a Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) after a long battle with male infertility. Robin is a long-standing member of Fertile Thoughts, providing support and information to others.