You are here
Meet Our Fertility Bloggers
Have you checked out FertilityAuthority's bloggers? We have a wide range of people blogging for us, including fertility doctors, nurses and other fertility professionals; authors; experts; and women who are trying to conceive.
Our bloggers write about a variety of fertility topics, such as getting fit to get pregnant, fertility treatment, using a sperm donor and more. They all bring their unique perspectives and voices to the topic of infertility.
Here's a few to check out this week:
- Eating to Conceive in the Fertile Kitchen is a blog by Cindy Bailey. Last week she wrote about Diet, Stress and Fertility.
- Infertility Pop by Infertile Naomi. Tune in for the latest in fertility celebrity news and infertility pop culture!
- Fertility Nurse Traci Shahan gives you Fertility Chick Chat. Read her take on the Top 4 Fertility Questions.
- Check out the Circle+Bloom blog The Brain Fertility Connection. Joanne Verkuilen is a fertility expert on the mind-body connection.
- And don’t forget The Fertility Doc by Doctor David Kreiner. In his latest, he gives us 10 tips for trying to conceive in A Fertility 'To-Do' List for All Those Trying to Get Pregnant.
And of course, we have many more! Just check out the Fertility Bloggers page at FertilityAuthority.com.