You are here
This Month in Celebrity Fertility: January
Just in case you missed anything, here's a round-up of what went on in Celebrity Fertility this past month.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban surprised even People Magazine when they announced the arrival of a biological daughter, Faith, born through a surrogate. Nicole, 42, said she didn't want to put her body through another pregnancy and turned to a surrogate instead.
- John Travolta, 56, and Kelly Preston, 48, welcomed baby Benjamin into their household. John and Kelly's combined ages could possibly make them one of the world's oldest parents.
- Earlier this month, actress Natalie Portman revealed that she is pregnant with her first child due later this year. Natalie confirmed that this pregnancy came as a surprise to her, leaving every woman struggling with infertility wondering "How do I get one of these unplanned pregnancies?"
- Kate Hudson and boyfriend Matthew Bellamy have announced that she's pregnant with baby number 2. We're just hoping that Kate gives the baby a real Hollywood name like Grapefruit or Hollandaise Sauce.
- Bachelor star, Melissa Rycroft Strickland, is scheduled to give birth in February. At nine months pregnant, she still looks thinner than most women who aren't currently pregnant. Not fair!
- In a recent interview reality TV show couple Giuliana and Bill Rancic said they will take a break from doing another round of in vitro fertilization (IVF) until Giuliana's body heals from her recent miscarriage. The interviewer then made the lethal infertility mistake by asking the question: "Why don't you just adopt?" Note to interviewer: Not a great question. We're surprised you didn't tell her to "just relax, and it will happen."
- And according to media tabloids, Katie Holmes may or may not be pregnant with baby No. 2. It has also been confirmed that her daughter, Suri, is definitely NOT pregnant.