You are here
Pregnancy Advice from an IVF Mom
- Don’t feel guilty for complaining about pregnancy symptoms. You already know you’re lucky to get pregnant, but morning sickness doesn’t feel like a blessing.
- Enjoy shopping at maternity stores. You belong there, and you are not an imposter!
- You will check the toilet paper a lot!
- Don’t stress if your pregnancy symptoms disappear. It is a good thing when you stop praying to the porcelain gods.
- Pregnancy goes by very quickly. Enjoy the moments and the alone time with your partner.
- Don’t think about everything that could go wrong. Instead, embrace everything that is going right.