You are here
Trying to Get Pregnant? Here's What He's Thinking ...
Getting pregnant can be stressful on the man, too. Here is what he might be thinking (whether he says it out loud or just thinks it in his head):
- Why is she so moody all of the time?
- Can’t we just take a break this month?
- I wish we could take a trip instead of planning our vacation around her menstrual cycle.
- Sometimes I’m just not in the mood, even if it’s during ovulation.
- I wish we could have sex when she’s not ovulating.
- Why is she crying in the bathroom again?
- I don’t want to do another IVF cycle. Let’s just try naturally.
- I don’t think we really need to see a fertility doctor but I’ll go anyway.
- Why is she eating so much pineapple all of time?