You are here
Why I Love My Fertility Drugs!
Yes, you read that correctly! When you think of fertility drugs, the word "love" might not always come to mind.
Sure you might have some minor side effects, and your partner isn’t always fond of your ever growing mood swings, but fertility medication is there for a purpose — to help you get pregnant. It’s easy to forget that when you’re taking fertility drugs month after month.
So we are here to remind you why taking fertility drugs isn’t all that bad…
- Fertility drugs help you ovulate. It says “Hey follicles, wake up and let’s develop some eggs already!”
- Fertility drugs can regulate your hormones. If you haven’t seen your period since 1988, fertility meds will tell Aunt Flow to pay a visit.
- Fertility drugs can help his swimmers. It says “Hey Sperm, start multiplying and swimming upstream for a change!”
- Fertility drugs are necessary for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other fertility treatments. Your future child will exist because of these medications.
- Most importantly, fertility drugs will help you get pregnant!
So next time, you’re wondering why you have to take all these fertility drugs, just look back at our list and remind yourself why you’re taking them in the first place!