You are here
You Know You've Been TTC Too Long When ...
You know you’ve been trying way too long for a baby when….
- You can actually spell the words “intra uterine insemination”.
- You can no longer use toilet paper without analyzing it.
- You’ve dreamt about your reproductive endocrinologist.
- An ovulation stick fell out of your purse during a work meeting.
- Your relatives have stopped asking if you’re pregnant yet.
- You’ve tried to make a folic acid smoothie (and it was not good).
- You know the exact date, time and minute of your last menstrual cycle.
- You know the size of your follicles right at this moment.
- You have fertility drug needles in your refrigerator.
- You have had an emotional breakdown at a recent baby shower.
Did that sound like you?