- Find a Fertility Doctor or Clinic
- Fertility Health
- Egg Freezing
- Family Building Options
- Female Infertility
- Fertility Treatments
- Getting and Paying for Fertility Treatment
- LGBT Family Building
- Male Infertility
- Trying to Conceive
- Ask Dr. Fertility
- Fertility Forum
Your Fertility Appointment Today to Start Your Family Tomorrow
You are here
When diagnosed with infertility, it is difficult to know where to begin seeking information and guidance regarding your fertility. Fertility Authority’s Fertility A to Z content features information on your greatest concerns and the most valuable tools you will need for navigating your fertility journey.
- Read about the most common infertility diagnoses like Endometriosis, PCOS and Ovulation Disorders, High FSH, and Male Factor Infertility.
- Watch our experts speak about fertility treatments like in vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), and fertility drugs like Clomid.
- Learn about the most up to date fertility treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing options for your fertility treatment.
Each topic will help you to understand your diagnosis and will prepare you to work with your fertility doctor in developing a fertility treatment plan that is right for you.