You are here
Fertility Drug Checklist
Consider these questions when choosing a pharmacy for purchasing fertility drugs:
- Do you carry the fertility drugs I’ve been prescribed, and if, so are they in stock?
- What is the cost for the fertility drugs I’ve been prescribed?
- What are your hours?
- Can you ship my medications overnight?
- What are shipping costs?
- Are my medications that need refrigeration shipped in a cold pack?
- Do you have a nurse or clinician available to answer my questions about the drugs? If so, what is their availability (24/7?)
- Do you supply the needles, syringes, alcohol wipes and a needle disposal container for my injectable medications at no charge?
- Do you have patient education materials that will teach me how to inject my medication?
- If I choose not to use an in-clinic pharmacy will I be penalized (billed) for that?
- Will you accept my insurance?
- Does an online pharmacy have a VIPPS Seal of Approval indicating they abide by strict standards and are a National Boards of Pharmacy Verified Internet Pharmacy?