Find a Clinic Near You And Get Started Today


You are here

How Do I Choose a Doctor for Surgical Treatment for Infertility?

Status message

Active context: desktop

If you need surgery to treat infertility, first and foremost make sure you're seeing a reproductive endocrinologist - fertility doctor - who is experienced in providing the treatment you need, explains Dr. Amos Madanes of Midwest Fertility Center.

Video Transcript

Regional Microsites: